Sunday, March 23, 2014

Cannibal

- Harsh Arora

Hello cold world
I am a cannibal;
I devour the consummate
So well-bred to hate.

For way too long have I seen
The cruel ways of this world;
I beckon the end of your existence
Too naïve in your persistence.


I shall rid you of your illness,
Your bloody salvation is near;
A new dawn I shall witness,
The end of the line is here.

I shall prey on your lust,
Your need for numbing greed.
I will smite you in the dust.
Only then will you be freed.

Crowded streets will clear,
Stunted by their foolish fear;
For fear assumes hope,
 Null shall be the scope.

Your hollow protectors will die
Feeding on the hopes of the wry;
Tranquil wrath of self-perfection
A world plagued by desolation

I will chastise your women,
Then painfully fuck your daughters;
Your sons I will send
Heartily to their slaughter.

Wise men shall sing praises
Of this holy time;
When I cleansed this realm
With your life as my dime.

I pity this resistance,
 To preserve your sustenance.
With you and I giving way to us,
The end, shall be glorious.

For hello cold world,
I am cannibal.

No comments: