Sunday, March 23, 2014

An Epitome of Memories

- Razi Iqbal

An epitome of memories,
I have with her.
The thought of making some more,
Somehow scares her.
I look at her, she smiles shyly
I pull her hair back, she blushes gleefully,
I play with her hands, she holds mine tightly,
I look in her eyes, she gets lost
Somewhere in the abyss of her thoughts,
where I can never reach....

She comes in my dreams,
She conquers my thoughts,
She makes me smile without a pause.
A little mystery is she,
Which I keep trying to solve,
Just when I think I have won her,
She tries to distance herself,
Yeah! without a cause!!

When I am with her,
My life seems perfectly fine.
Mesmerised I am by a lady,
Whom I claim to be mine.
Hard she was to get,
Harder she will be to forget,
How I wish I never have to see a day,
When the closeness will fade away.

Father  time never has mercy on us,
Always goes away fast for a score.
Hope he understood how much we want him,
To stay with us for a bit more.
Holding her in my arms is a pleasure,
It makes me go through a momentary seizure.
Then I realize she is my world,
Where losing her is not an option,
I just hope that,
She does not have a different opinion!!

I love her for giving her heart to me
And trusting me with her pride.
I love her for wanting me
And needing me by her side.
She has been my lucky charm,
From the moment she has arrived.
Everything has gone perfectly,
With she by my side.

I know she will make me cry one day,
But I'll be happy over it.
Not because they will be tears of joy,
But because I know my lady will be worth it.
Distance is just a word,
Which cannot do us apart.
She will always have a part of me,
And remain near me in my heart.



No comments: